View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Well, here's the bad news: whoever smashed up the equipment did a very thorough job. I've had another look, but I getting it working again would be impossible, as far as I can see. So, we're on our own. Just confirming that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Now, to the business that troubles us most. While I am a servant of empiricism by trade, my mind has always been rather imaginative. Certainly it seems the disppearance of the captain, and subsequent murder of the one best equipped to aid us in returning to habitable lands, are related. Why? I don't believe in such coincidences. But why would one of our own, whose fate is bound with ours at this juncture, wish to commit such acts?
Academic quarrel? You scientific types get carried away sometimes... *nods darkly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Yes. They ended up being helpful. Mostly because no one knew what was going on. And remember, we skipped over the wolf in the batch, Morsul, and left him alive for much longer than he probably would have lasted otherwise.
Yes, I play those games too. Just because the baddies chose to give themselves away in one game doesn't mean they will again– and definitely doesn't mean it'll work that way in real life.