View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #2187
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wow, that post did NOT turn out to be what I expected. Here I thought I'd get it written and up in fifteen minutes and it took an hour, and ended up being about tow pages long...plus my characters are acting strangely...

Fea, please, please, please, please, PLEASE tell me if Saeryn is acting completely out of character. I did not know what to say or do or write, and for some reason she seemed to be losing her temper and I couldn't stop her...you know how that is...and it was interesting, so I kept writing...I wonder what this tells me about me and my state of sleep, stress, last classes, and finals? I'd like to know your thought.
Also, I thought it out of character for Degas to just sit there...but I didn't know what he'd be doing or saying. So if you'd like to write something to interject...or do some editing by PM, that'd be fine. Or, too, if you want to leave it as it is.

-- Folwren