View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #273
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariren Shadow View Post
Yes Nog, and now that I see that I still have no idea about anyone.

Ok I have to vote now because I'm making no promises about even being here for deadline. There's some rain in the forecast and I'm not taking chances. We had three people, I believe, who didn't vote yesterDay.

So I'm not voting Sally. Mostly because I'm inclined to believe her. I'm not voting Nog because if he is innocent he could sniff out a wolf. And we have to get a wolf toDay, unless the Ranger was daring last Night. Because we will be equal toMorrow.

So that leaves Alona, Inzil, Izzy, Shasta, and Wilwa as possible votes. Not voting Alona because I still think she's playing way to loud to be a wolf. Her wolf style is quiet and on the sidelines. Wilwa was on Sally's no vote list yesterDay and I have nothing really on her so I'm not really ok with voting for her.

And that leaves Inzil, Izzy, and Shasta. I have no idea. Do I believe what I've been told? Well, I'm left with three. And there are three wolves. Which means odds are that one of them is a wolf. I know Shasta is busy but he could also just be flying under the radar. It could happen. And out of all of them, I think I'm going to go with Shasta.

++Shasta

And this time I do want to vote him.

Sounds reasonable to me. Depending on what Sally has to say later, I could well follow suit. And you're right, of course. If an innocent is lynched toDay, it's very likely going to be a wolf win. As it is now, the ratio of innocents to wolves stands at 5:3. If an innocent goes toDay, it'll be 4:3 toNight, and all they'll need is one more kill.