View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 09:48 PM   #4
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I thought it would be Shelob that they would hide from the viewers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes I did too, Eruwen. And I am a tad disppointed that Shelob has already made her appearance. Although not disappointed at how she looks.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> We haven't seen a final shot of the Mouth of Sauron <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>There is a picture of Bruce Spence in make-up, although not in action. It seems from the latest rumours that Sauron will not appear at the Balck Gate, but perhaps they are trying to keep us guessing by keeping the Mouth largely under wraps.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Cirith Ungol? Have we seen that? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Obliquely, as Frodo runs towards it (presumaby as Shelob emerges behind him). But we haven't seen the Watchers.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> One picture that I have not yet found is any clue towards the Paths of the Dead. Do you think this is the one little secret thing that they will make the fans wait for? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Absolutely, Eruwen. We have seen pictures of Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli within, and either side of, the Paths. But the Army of the Dead has been conspicuous in its absence. Seems to me that this is the moment that they are saving for the film (or at least the very last trailer before it is released).