View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 03:14 PM   #55
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Pipe

Quote:
ERm beforeI decide.. what are teh elf women supposed to do if they ain't fighting - presumabky they ain't smithing either? So is it just making tea and saying "Did you have a nice day at the forge dear?" or "my you look handsome in you armour" ?
Hehe... Well, the fact that the elf women cannot fight does not mean that they are incapable of doing anything heroic and such. And I don't see why an elf woman, if there is an acceptable reason, shouldn't be able to do at least some kind of smithing/crafting. Of course, not every elf woman is going to be, but maybe one or two? And perhaps this is not what you have in mind, but the leading of *refugees* to the north at some point prior to or during the siege could easily be part of what an elf woman could do, and of course I doubt any elf woman who stays in the city will be without both a need and the ability to defend herself. But really, I'm open to all sorts of ideas, just as long as we stay away from warrior princesses and Luthien wanna-bes.

EDIT: Oh, there's one thing I've been meaning to change to the 'Characters Needed'... Yes, yet another change, sorry Pio! I'm thinking 2 Elves of Lorien and 3 Elves of Lindon rather than the opposite. Do you think that's do-able? Though that's with me thinking very optimistically that we will be getting that many people to play roles.

Last edited by Durelin; 06-29-2005 at 03:19 PM.