View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #284
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I think Hakon speaks sense and we should think about other things toDay as well. And thank's for clarifying that narration-ruling I had missed.

Well first...

What Brinn said about Sally's actions at the end of Day1 I do find noteworthy - Sally's explanations notwithstanding. Hanging around minute by minute but not making even a short comment on her intentions is downright creepy - and lupine to me. It's interrsting that even if the wolves basically know that their leaning back around the DL just watching things happen and being careful not to make any possibly meddlesome moves is the most suspicious thing there is they still do it time and time again.

Not that I think Sally is a wolf for sure, but she has crawled quite high on my suspicions.

EDIT: X'd with a host to the previous page...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote