View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #292
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Personally I would be upset at being lynched as an ordo (as I'm sure most of us would be) but if it helped the village figure out the plans of the wolves I wouldn't argue so much. I understand you defending yourself but it seems off to me.
In a sense I agree with Sally here. Well at least I tend to act the contrary when I see that the village is going after an innocent me for real. Then my thought is: "well, I'll show you what worth of an innocent you lynch" and then try to make my best to make considered judgements of all the players so that the others could look at them the next Day as "well intentioned" considerations - and sure lament the loss... And I don't think we are so different in that regard...

I mean I'm afraid your arguing is not going to change your status here. If someone else comes with good points on your behalf things might get different and make people reconsider. I'm looking forwards to anyone taking a stance in favour of Legate. And I mean it, no trap involved... I just started suspecting him already yesterDay and I'm quite stuck with suspecting him at the moment.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote