View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 01:59 PM   #299
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well then Wilwa...

Now first of all I must confess that I feel bad making this kind of a suspicion but I think that I need to voice it.

She has been too good... (I know she's an intelligent person but her dedication to make soo accurate points has been just overwhelming toDay)

What I mean is that she made an elaborate argument - citations and all - arguing that the wolves thought Mnemo was the seer's dream. And it was a good case indeed. It was indeed so good a case it felt it had been thought of by some very thorough and intelligent wolves for the last 24 hours - ending up with killing Mnemo for exactly those reasons while we others slept.

And what bothers me there is that her argument tries to show that we did not only lose our seer but also her first dream was lost the last Night. So let's just forget about the chance that Kit might have tried to hint at someone being actually her first dreamed innocent (the one she protected could be an obvious hint on Day1 when she did not foresee she would be killed or scrutinised more than others fex.)?

Other than that Wilwa has been most considerate person and one if continuing like that would be a great asset to us if innocent. But somehow I can't believe for a moment both her and Legate are innocents. So if Legate turns out innocent for some reason I'd be looking at Wilwa the first thing toMorrow.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote