View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #309
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Some list so that you have something to read toMorrow perhaps, if I am lynched.

A Little Green- not been around today much, so hard to say. I really had a bad feeling about her yesterDay, but can't say anything as for toDay
alonariel- not been around at all
Boromir88- somewhat makes me uneasy in the way how he overlookingly threw me among the Wolves. Because I know he is a sensible player normally. I would understand it if he tried to get me slip or something, innocent Boro tries baiting baddies and such, but he hasn't been trying to discuss with me, he just dumped me.
Brinniel- hard to say. Seemed okay yesterDay, toDay I was somewhat unsettled, but that was just a sort of feeling, nothing much more concrete. Like, she was a lot more "okay, whatever" than yesterDay - given that she was the one, I think, who yesterDay said first that she will guard me (?) I believe. She certainly seemed that she trusted me a lot yesterDay, but did not meddle much with the matter toDay. I would ask her about her opinion, by the way.
Hakon- 50-50. Could be either, in some way, seems innocent. By sort of gut feeling now, and also there may be the Kit thing, as noted by Nogrod. (Or both him and Nog are WWs, but that would be quite much chance accumulated to make it happen.) But can be either, really.
Inziladun- I am really letting others decide, because I have no particular idea.
McCaber- not very vocal, could be anything.
Nerwen- by first thought, I thought her innocent. If I started to think of that more after today, I could suspect her. It would be a bit like overcombinating it, but maybe not. Well whatever. Whenever she is a Wolf, she's a good one, so hard to say, really.
Nessa Telrunya- who is that? That exists?
Nienna- seems rather genuine, although a bit too eager to dump me, but then, who isn't.
Nilpaurion Felagund- reasonably seeming and okay.
Nogrod- well that's really hard. I mean, he just sounds so unreasonable and blinded by a few zealous ideas that I can't believe he's innocent. However he got better later, like that Kit thing I quoted lately. Or is it retaliation from too aggressive waters? No idea.
Pitchwife- erk. No real idea, seemed more like innocent to me for a long time though.
satansaloser2005- well, you saw our little interaction late toDay. She could be a Wolf, really. Could be.
Shastanis Althreduin- very silly to easily agree with lynching me, but again, everybody does that.
Thinlómien- probably innocent, unless I start overcombinating.
wilwarin538- probably guilty.

So some more real things?

Things that I dare to say my opinion on more than on 50, or maybe 60 or even 70%:

Lommy - innocent
Nilp - innocent
wilwa - guilty

hmm... almost 50%... nienna-innocent... it's dropping... boro guilty? hakon innocent? sally guilty? mccaber innocent? We are entering a realm of total speculation now. No more to tell. (And I really didn't forget anybody, I can't make as unambiguous or definite judgement on the rest.)

EDIT: x-ed with wilwa
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote