View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #293
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Good game everyone! Applause for FaRunemir!

Wolves, this was brilliant, even if it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
I demand an explanation for why I was murdered.
My guess would be that it was between you and Rune - since you voted Bom two Days in a row. I think the wolves thought one of you was the Seer, the irony of which is that Bom was never dreamed.

As to my personaly preformance, I see a pattern emerging. In order to play properly I need my schedule to keep me away on Day 1. Or at least to shut up for a bit if it doesn't.

I played a game with myself, picking a name every Night as if to protect, and to see if I could get it right. Not that anything wold be valid if I was still alive, because the situation would be completely different, but I just wanted to see. And missed all of them. Even Rune's death. I "protected" him the Night Sally died.

Thank you Pitch and Nog for making this game happen!