View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #296
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Rune kind of nailed it. Well what do you think Faramir would do in that situation? Well done Rune!

Well done all the rangers, and good try BN's. These rangers just are a bit too tough a bunch to be infiltrated like that.

I really had no time for any narrations and I was afraid of messing with any ideas Pitch had himself for this - and I really liked the mood he was setting in those few first narrations: awesome! But after hearing he would not be around today - and knowing the game would end anyway, I took the liberty of narrating the end. If Pitch wishes so - and has time for it - I will delete my last post and he should narrate it into what he thought it should be.

Kudos for Lottie doing the decent thing in the end (and the songs)!

And hey, I said Boro and Agan were innocents on D1... only to get killed for it (and maybe for being a "no trace kill").
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote