View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 03:38 AM   #758
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh my...

Congrats to the evil side and three hails to the good-team for putting up a real fight we ordos were quite incapable of providing.

I must admit I like these games with the dead-thread as one can continue playing after being removed from the main-thread.

There is one thing I'd be happy to be educated though - I mean as no one else has asked this it must just be that I'm blind or stupid or just terribly bad at reading the rules. But I'm interested in knowing it nevertheless.

So how come the game ended already if the evil side missed a kill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
The Evil Wizard attempted to kill the Ranger...again.

That still didn't work.

The Evil Wizard converted Eomer.

That worked.
The Evil side obviously killed Lalaith, but how come the EW were then able to try to kill the ranger as well, on top of converting Eomer? I mean there is a mentioning in the rules that the EW may kill solo, but to me it looks like it is reserved for situations where the EW is on her own in the Living Thread:
Quote:
The Evil Wizard may make kills solo once they have created a wolf (in a scenario where the Evil Wizard has lost all their wolves). This rule applies even if the Evil Wizard has wolf picks in reserve that have not been used yet but is for some reason on his/her own.
Did the EW always have two personal acts / Night - on top of the wolves doing their own killing? If yes, then I'd suggest it makes the Evil side way too powerful.

What am I missing here? (Obviously something)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote