View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Oh dear, oh dear. I shall be late........

Two votes within the first six hours? o.O
Would be nice if people voted for the actual names, as opposed to character names. As well as when talking about person. Seeing the character names in bold.. I reckon will and is just a biiit confusing.

Why is Winty's vote getting more attention to some, than Fea's? They were both early votes, with no reason attached.
I don't think that veteran players should be favored in terms of their actions, when new players are not.

I can easily see Loslote being an easy lynch. I think she tends to be, regardless of her role.
Her comment about 'I made these poems before I got my role'. Seems odd to me, as it came off 'I'm evil yes, but don't use my poems against me, as I got them before I was evil." Even though she perhaps meant it simply as, my poems have no indication on my alignment.

Discrediting the Seer before they even come into play...o.O
This only is relative to the Cursed and Cobbler. The Cursed is seen as an ordo, and the Cobbler is seen as an innocent. So there is some deciphering that could be done. So if the seer dreams of a player and gets the result 'innocent' then do they not know whom the Cobbler is? Or is it meant to say ordo?

You can't blame the seer entirely if the rest of the village decides to take them at their word. If they reveal anyone as ordinary - then just keep the Cursed possibility in mind. (Cobbler as well if innocent was a typo.)

X'd with Lommy, Sally. and Legate.