View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 06:42 PM   #241
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

*Trudging toward the feild comes a rather odd-looking threesome: One, a male hobbit dressed in a red vest, grey waistcoat and brown jacket with brown leggings.
On his left is a young hobbit girl, her auburn curls spilling down her back. She looks uncomfortable in a pink flowing dress with a gold belt. A ring of pink rosebuds is in her hair. Underneath the dress, however, she is wearing a pair of knee breeches and a pair of scuffed brown boots--her hands are covered with leather gloves, and she has a bow slung over one shoulder and a quiver of arrows over the other.
The third member of the party is a human woman, wearing a ground-length light blue dress with white lace accents. A white flower is tucked over one ear. Pushing her gold-rimmed glasses onto the bridge of her nose, she surveys the scene.
Stacey: Hm. Looks like the party's over.

Sam: Sorry. Wasn't sure when it started.

Primrose: *Tugging at her dress* Can we go, Papa?

Sam: Absolutely not, Tiny Rose. We're at least going to see Mister Frodo.

*Primrose's eyes light up* Oh, yes! I forgot! *she frowns* I also want to get ahold of that Barrow-Wight! Rate Miss Stacey's story a THREE, will he.....

Stacey: *Rolls her eyes* For crying out loud, Primrose, I DON'T CARE! I write for FUN, and that's it, NOT ratings! Besides, a couple of folks enjoyed it so far, and that's enough for me.

Primrose *fingering the string of her bow* Hm.

Sam and Stacey: [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)