Thread: A new Downer
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #66
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendë View Post
Well you know that whatever happens, something has got to come out in some way, and if there is the option of doing this relatively painlessly then you snatch it up. I kept thinking that if Frodo had been offered a Tardis to take him to the Cracks of Doom then he'd have been mad not to take it

I did wonder what agonies poor Miriel went through having Feanor though, to make her react like that? Wonder how heavy he was?
Oh I fully admit I am a wimp ...and too many friends have told me more than you should tell someone who hasn't gone through it... and size isn't everything - my godson was a froglike 4 llbs and still did enough damage to necessitate transfusions and emergency surgery. Another friend produced ninepounders with no epi, no stitches and was back in size ten jeans within a couple of weeks. If she weren't my dearest friend I'd have to kill her....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote