View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 09:36 PM   #41
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Everyone wants a piece of Pippin. When they're climbing up the stairs in Moria, it happens with Merry. Then (this one is hard to spot, but "I'm very observant. I never seen so many bleedin' aerials!") *coughs*...sorry. Anyways, in Moria when they're on a narrow staircase (not sure whether this is only the EE or not) it looks like Aragorn tries it. Goodness me, he is certainly popular.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Horse-Maiden: If you read the VSD's, you'll see that Pippin is <B>very</B> popular in Rivendell, in Moria, in Lothlorien...<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Boromir arrived in Rivendell, left Rivendell, and reached Amon Hen in the same outfit.<BR>Did these people never wash? Carry at least one spare tunic? Take pity on the laundry woman?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You'd think that as the son (and heir) of the Steward of Gondor, he'd have more than one outfit. Especially since he says he came to Rivendell by way of the Gap of Rohan! <P><BR>I always laugh:<BR>*During the scene at Bag End when Frodo is packing--Gandalf carefully folds up a shirt and hands it to Frodo, who proceeds to shake it out & cram it into the bag.<P>*Right after Frodo tells Merry that "Sam & I must get to Bree", Sam yells "get down". Since watching the EE commentary, I always hear him say "git daown".<P>*The look on Strider's face just <I>before</I> he looks back and says "gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall".<P>*The pompous way Elrond gestures and says "bring forth the ring..Frodo".<P>*The look on Legolas' face when Gimli says "and my axe".<P>*In Moria, the look on Boromir's face and the way he says "they have a cave troll".<P>*On Amon Hen, when Boromir runs up and grabs the axe of the Uruk-hai that's about to chop Merry & Pippin, he (Boromir) then proceeds to kick the orc in what could be considered a sensitive area (not sure how sensitive an area that is for an orc though).<P>*Also on Amon Hen, when Legolas says "the horn of Gondor", Aragorn rushes past and almost knocks the poor elf down..the look on Legolas' face is so funny!