Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 12:47 PM   #288
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

I had a really strange LOTR dream last night. All of Middle-Earth was in my house and Sauron was hiding in my basement demanding we return the Ring to him. I kept screaming "Go down there and hit him with a shoe!" And for some unknown reason Pippi Longstocking (who was a member of the Fellowship) would take off her shoe and run off to hit Sauron with it.
At one point she came back and stated "He's going to be crowned king." After hearing this Frodo took the Ring and returned it to Sauron. I was already pretty annoyed so I grabbed my hairbrush and ran to my basement to reclaim the Ring.
Once downstairs I yelled at Sauron (who happened to be playing music on my computer). Sauron turned around only to reveal that he was infact Johnny Depp. He looked at me and shook his and said, "You're not going to hit me with that hairbrush are you?"
I dropped the brush and shook my head. Then I think I sat in a corner and grumbled the rest of the dream.