View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 02:59 PM   #162
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I assign the simple de-stressors of college life: knowing that you've got at least one less thing to do on your monumentally huge list of all the assignments that have to be completed within the next week.

Francis Bacon was Shakespeare? Who cares. But is my class going to think so by the time I'm done with them? Heck yes. If I can get you lot to trust me when I'm a werewolf, just think of what I can do to a bunch of exhausted 18-year-olds at 8:30 on a Saturday morning.

My strawberry smoothie being thawed enough to drink.

Not doing so well on a psych test... but being able to counter it by having gotten a 90 on the last "homework" (homeworks in this class are huge project assignments given a fraudulently simplistic name to make them sound less scary).

Getting a half dozen encouraging messages before you truge off to take that scary psych test.

Watching snow fall past softly illuminating streetlights on a calm night.

Finishing a tough art project and knowing that the look on your friend's face when she receives it the last day before Christmas break is going to be priceless.

Knowing that you've only got 15 days before you'll be home again.