View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 04:01 PM   #10
Alkanoonion
Spirit in Eriador

Alkanoonion has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

This is not topic related but I just wanted to pass on this message that was posted in Vote for the Barrow Downs topic.

Quote:
I agree with red there, not to say anything bad of Ron, you're a great guy and the site is yours to manage as you see fit.
*breathes*

Okay. I hadn't planned on doing this, but suddenly I want to. I'm going to take this thread to pretty much say goodbye to all my downs friends. I'm hardly ever around the forum or the chat, so it's almost like i'm gone anyway. I may drop in from time to time like I have been but I don't think i'll ever really be back. I'm not looking for people asking me to stay or anything like that, I really just want to put a goodbye out there while my friends still read this forum and remember me.

So, in no particular order:

Barrow-Wight, Thena, Sharku, Gil, Mith, Underhill, red, Kate, Gwindor, oblo, burra, Ulmo(LegoIas), Dwarin, Legolas_Greenleaf, twinkle, Bruce, Rimbaud, Estelyn, zifnab, Lord_Aragorn, Telchar, Wil, Bonzai, Merendis, Orald, Miriel, Maril, and anyone else I forgot, please please forgive me. There are others that I probally would have become friends with had time allowed.

I could easily write a little note to most of you sharing my appreciation of your friendship and fond memories, but that would take a great deal of time and make this harder than it already is.

The only reason I can give for fading out is that I simply don't feel like I belong anymore, for whatever reason.

I will miss you all and will always treasure the good times, the bad times, and the thousands of laughs.

I can always be reached at mhoramdm@yahoo.com and would be happy to chat with any of you.

I wish nothing but the best for each and everyone of you and for this website that brought us all together. May your lives be fruitful and free of pain.

For long you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

Farewell, my friends.
-David aka Mhoram
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]