View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 03:51 PM   #8
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I love the idea of this new 'inn.' I'm always sad that I never have the time/energy to participate in the current inns, but soon, once the two games I'm currently in are over, I think I'll actually stick with just hanging around the inns to get my RPing fix.

So this is a Mead Hall, and not really an inn. How precisely will it be structured? Will we make the 'Mead Hall atmosphere' practically synonymous with that of an inn? Or will we be going for a typical Viking mead hall approach? I can just see that.

And nifty loop hole, by the way.

Will you be leading the 'time jumps,' posting on the Discussion Thread about when you're making a jump and such?

Of course there will be plenty of room for plots, and a lot more for character development with time jumps. So I do love the idea. I think that this kind of set up will be an excellent place for a group to start developing a full fledged RPG storyline, with its beginnings in the Mead Hall.

If you have need of any on-going characters in this Mead Hall for any kind of purposes, please let me know.

-Dur