Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2002, 12:39 PM   #58
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Name (that you go by):Thenamir, HE, The Enforcer
Future Aspirations: (1)To live a Godly life. (2)To raise my kids well enough that they can live on their own without calling Dad for money every couple of weeks. (3) To love my kids enough so that they'll call Dad every so often *anyway*. (4) To compose/arrange/perform the music I write.
Goal in life: Soli Deo Gloria.
Short term goals: (1) Get out of debt. (2) Finish the preparations for opening the New BarrowDowns store. (3) Find better ways to keep track of my time.
Passion: (1)God (2)Justice (3) Doing things right the first time (4)Cute li'l kitties (5)Capitalism
Hobbies: Guitar and keyboards, tweaking my computer
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): absolutely nothing

Fave book: Bible, LOTR
Fave movie: FOTR, Unbreakable, The Empire Strikes Back
Fave sport: Figure Skating(to watch), ROllerblading and basketball (to participate)
Fave store: Sam's Club, CompUSA,
Fave music:

What you can't stand: Incompetence, liberalism, people who believe things without examining them to see if they are correct.
What you plain dislike: The biological requirements that make bathrooms necessary.
Who you admire: Ronald Reagan, Michael W. Smith
What you most love to do: Hang out with my wife, sing/play music, write programs that work
Your self-confessed flaws: Perfectionism -- I'm not happy unless it's *exactly* right
What intrigues/fascinates you: Cosmology/Cosmogeny (No burrahobbit, that's not the same as 'cosmetology')
What scares you: The U.S. Congress
Quotation to live by: "...the chief purpose of life, for any one of us, is to increase according to our capacity our knowledge of God by all the means we have, and to be moved by it to praise and thanks. To do as we say in the Gloria in Excelsis: ...We praise you, we call you holy, we worship you, we proclaim your glory, we thank you for the greatness of your splendour." - J.R.R. Tolkien