Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 02:43 AM   #363
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The dark elf looked towards the horizon. They had been traveling several days and were but a few miles near the foot of Dol Guldur now. Rûdhchamion had led the small group near an alcove of trees that was near a small stream. They had spotted several patrols and had luckily evaded them before the enemy had noticed their presence.

Khelek was getting impatient. Rûdhchamion had had the need to lecture the wolf pup on several occasion on caution. Even Taralphiel was fidgetty. Anarya was more precautious and quietly observed the dark elf.

“Let us rest tonight. Tomorrow I scout further on before we all go together.”

I wish to go with you! The white pup said stubbornly. Rûdhchamion had often gone alone He felt it was safer that way. We are closer to enemy territory and having another go with you would be wiser.

“Khelek has a point, Rûdhchamion. Either he or I shall go with you, “ Anarya said. Khelek had raised a brow. Either you or me... he takes too many risks. Besides I am not a child that needs protecting all the time!

The elf sighed. “Very well. Khelek will come with me.”

The elf suddenly looked up to see a a small group of bats heading towards their direction. He quickly signalled them to take cover in the alcove.

[ October 29, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]