View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 10:23 AM   #216
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

The Fellow/Galship has now reached Minus Moreghoul to rescue Etceteron – well, at any rate they have found him. Squatter will be posting next, then it’s open to all for exploring the fortress. After the untimely demise of its mistress, I rather imagine we will find the tower deserted by foes. However, each of the characters will experience some vision of horror, despair or madness within the walls, as befits the residence of She. If possible, those episodes should be written within the next few days. Then we can finish with our final posts at the end of this or at the very latest, the beginning of next week.

Thanks for the She cameo, Bethberry; I have enjoyed your excellent writing greatly, and I’m certain that I’m not the only one. Your way with words is wonderful – oops, alliteration is contagious! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Also, you managed to give our RPG a Lloyd-Webber touch, what with the music in your last post! Thanks especially for all the behind-the-scenes planning and coordinating of the various subplots.

Squatter, wonderful post – “penned by Deeproot the Ent and not, for example, a long-haired weirdo in a roleplay” – LOL! Your description of the interior of the tower is very evocative: “scenes of questionable moral content and … even more questionable anatomical accuracy”; “aggressive opulence … like a diamond-studded hammer”; and then the description of the throne and of She – great stuff!

Diamond, your synonym chains are always fun to read, as are your metaphors and your literal embellishments of words used in a different context (“pregnant” was my favorite this time!). Then another poem for our … [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] edification! …to say nothing of the interesting character development of the two least martial persons in the Itship.

I’m looking forward to the next posts!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'