View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 11:18 AM   #257
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Daniel Telcontar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Talan listened to Bethberry, and was surprised at what she offered him. He had no experience with such things, and he felt the old urge of running from responsibility.

He remembered Faran's promise, though, and pondered quickly; if the carpenter could ensure whether the buildings built were stable, then the primary part of his job was done. Besides that, it was a matter of keeping people busy, making sure there were the people with the skills needed, as well as tools and such.

"I accept, innkeeper, I'll make sure them workers get some work done. Is there anything specific you want me to do, or take care of?" Talan said to Bethberry, and gave her a nod as to promise to do his best.

He knew that afterwards he would have to discuss this with Faran, and make sure the carpenter would help him. With his inexperience, Talan would need help. He also thought of the first thing that had to be done; the area needed to be cleaned of the ruins left from the fire, and then wood and tools would have to be secured. When that was done, Talan would discuss building plans with Faran.