View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 07:05 AM   #316
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Surprise.

NAME: Randvér

AGE/GENDER/RACE/WHERE FROM: 45, male, Eorling from the north of the Middle Emnet

APPEARANCE: has blonde hair and hard, blue eyes, stands 6'1", of strong build but not bulky, looks slightly younger than he actually is

BITS OF CHARACTER/HISTORY YOU FEEL MIGHT BE HELPFUL IN DEFINING THE CHARACTER: A small lord and landowner, he is Ginna's father and a widower - his beautiful wife Ayessa had died shortly before the War of the Ring. He fought alongside Eodwine in the War and there gained the soon-to-be Eorl's friendship. He is stern of character, and became more so after his wife's death, holding on too tightly to his grief. There is a natural state of misunderstanding between him and Ginna, perhaps owing to the fact that his only child did not turn out to be the son he so wanted. He tried to bring up Ginna as he would a son, anyway, teaching her the use of a sword, but the beauty Ginna had inherited from her mother worked against his purpose. Out of frustration with what he discovered to be her daughter's, um, unladylike ways, he sent her to work for Eodwine, although deep in his heart he found it hard to let go of her.

~*~

I know he's technically my character, Elempi, but I'd appreciate your input, if you have any to offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED ~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 05-28-2008 at 02:20 PM.