View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004, 01:45 AM   #376
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Fordim, it's nice that you have a signature now! You do share one problem with some other newer forum members, unfortunately, so this is a good opportunity for me to remind everyone of our guideline for signature length.
Quote:
Please note that the new Downs policy is that all signatures must be three lines or less as they appear in your posts on the board.
( Barrow-Downs FAQ )
This is often a problem with poetry, since even a four-liner takes up more than three lines. That's why we ask members to find a way to keep their poem within that three-line maximum. Thanks!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote