View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 10:44 AM   #334
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Day3

Durlin finds Nerwen's and Lommy's votes too easy.

Nogrod analyses her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So looking at Nerwen kind of makes me uneasy. She's too careful to my taste and trailing the suspicions others have made as I know she can make cases herself. She has talked about busy scheduals and I'm quite ready to believe in that sort of thing but somehow she looks a bit too careful.

If that's enough to lynch her...?

Well she at least moves up a noch upwards on my suspicion-list...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
Here we go again. Nerwen is trying to "suspect" Mac while absolving him of guilt at the same time. Notice how she mentions some "strange edginess" and doesn't explain, but tries to shut down the more valid criticisms of him?
I don't quite understand this, I'll (finally) go through Menel after I've had dinner.

Volo suspects her and makes a big deal with going through this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
If Nerwen indeed is a wolf her earlier declaration of Mac's innocence (alongside with Rikae and Lommy) would be wise tactic (at least if Rikae and Lommy actually are innocents) and her latest very easy "reconsideration" of his innocence would be a forced reaction as she clearly sees she has no believable way to protect her mate any more. All this surely presupposes Mac's guilt.
Links Nerwen's possible guilt with Mac's. You know, I'm beginning to suspect Nogrod a bit, he has been hiding a lot of his thoughts it seems and agreeing with people only after they have posted first. If Mac is lynched and is Innocent, I would make a connection between Nerwen and Nogrod.

Final conclution after dinner, before Menel.

EDIT: Xd with Mith.