View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 10:16 AM   #363
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelyn Telcontar View Post
If the time works for me, I'd love to finally have an opportunity to join in! I love reading and hearing others read aloud - and I do have Skype now, though I'm not yet very proficient at using it.
It isn't really difficult to use it. You just switch it on and accept the call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
I'm up for a reading on the 22nd - evening, preferably. Does that exclude our American friends though?
I guess the point is to organise the time so that as much people as possible can participate. Nothing also prevents us from making more than one reading in case the timetables prove to be difficult to combine. Let's stay flexible. (As for myself, I will most likely have the time anytime during that period. So I can just keep reading 24/7...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen View Post
That's a friend of mine's birthday, so I probably can't make it that day. I could make it in the later afternoon (MST) that weekend.
It's the birthday of a friend of each of us, come on
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote