View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 06:10 PM   #190
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier View Post
Hmmm I also have given a thought to the Nogrod/Mac thing yesterday. I do admit that it is a little bold for 2 wolves on day one to argue so much, drawing attention to one another, then one gets killed. But I also had the thought....what if they did this on purpose? remember the wolves can pm during the day. Both Nogrod and Mac are bold players and I wouldn't put this bold move past them. Nogrod garnered suspicion so early on and it makes me think they planned it that way hoping us villagers would think that after all that Mac is innocent. Thus letting him slip through our fingers for the rest of the game.
I wouldn't put it past either Nogwolf nor Mac. However, I'm still not sure about it. If you look at Mac's last post, it looks genuine to me.

Honestly, I'd hate to lynch Mac toDay and find him an ordo... what a payback for the most vocal advocant of lynching Nogwolf.

Also, looking back at Nogrod's posts there's his half-defense of Legate which would seem to implicate him as a wolf... but Legate cast the last vote for Nogrod so that's making him look rather good right now.

Edit: Grammar mistake