View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 03:19 PM   #134
The Perky Ent
Maniacal Mage

The Perky Ent has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to The Perky Ent
White Tree

"Quick men! We must find things to baracade the hole! Owacyn, you stay outside and start piecing them together! Hanindur, come with me! Elladan! Elrohir! Keep them busy!" Arathorn shouted, running into the dining hall. "Ay!" Elrohir said, firing arrows at the first wave of orcs comming up the stairs. The twins could sustain them, but by the end of the day, they won't hold out. "Quickly!" Hanindur said. "Wood from the chairs!" Arathorn said, grabbing two chairs and running back ot Owacyn. "Break these are start filling the whole. When it's complete, yell, and we'll get out of here!" Arathorn said, throwing two chairs to Owacyn, who slammed them against the doors and took the wood. After several minutes, the chairs were all gone, but the hole was still wide. "It's gonna take a miracle to get outta here alive!" Owacyn said, making the hole smaller. What he didn't know is that there would be a miracle. However, it wouldn't be for the men.

"The orcs are gone for now" Elladan said, running into the Dining Hall. "Good, now help me break this table apart!" Hanindur said, hitting it several times with his sword. in a few moments, the table was cut into carrysize pieces. "To Owacyn!" Arathorn said, ushering them out of the room. "More orcs!" Elrohir shouted, firing more arrows. After a few moments, Arathorn was shocked when Elrohir said, "I'm out of ammo!" Without a moments hesitation, Arathorn drew his sword and jumped in to fight. Four, Five, Six, and Seven. "That's the last of them, for now! Elrohir, I need you! Help me with this cauldron" Arathorn said, pointing to a large cauldron place right above an unlit fireplace. Together, they dragged it to the stairs, and threw it. "That will stop them! Owacyn, hows the hole?" Arathorn said, running back to the entrance. "Just a few more patches and we're outta here!" "We're almost home" Arathorn said to himself. "We're almost home"