View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 09:49 PM   #174
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Mithrellas, your name implys you as an elf... I just see you as a human, rather then an elf. Names imply a lot... like my name gives me a lightsaber!

Agent Evenstar... yeah, well, I've been trying to imagine you for a while, seeing as I've known you online for a while... am suddenly wondering if you aren't a certain girl I know in real life... too much of you makes me think of her... save that you aren't as evil! And wow, you actually sorta seen me as I am... not that I don't mind the other discriptions... I wish I was taller, and athletic, but was never cut out to be so, sigh. Feel privliged, you know what I look like... hee hee. Note that I am wearing a cape in that picture... *giggles evily* Must.. make... lightsaber. I don't wear nail polish either, by the way.

Maeggaladiel: I see you as being not too tall, with hazel eyes, and longer hair, but not quite as long as a typical elf's hair. You don't wear dresses, but tend to wear clothes that won't get ruined when you run into things, because you've dropped your purple wire rimmed glasses... again.

Lhundewen: You have mid back blond hair, nearly white, like moonlight, and light blue eyes. You tend to wear lighter colored clothing, and wear glasses that look futuristic, without any visible rims. You are also fairly slender.

Son of Numenor: Looks like Aragorn, at his cornation, but has lighter hair, and brown eyes. He is also a bit shorter than Aragorn is, as well.

ArwenBaggins: AB is tall, with shoulder cut brown hair, with red streaks in it. She tends to be firey, and her brown eyes flash a lot. Never one to be seen without the One Ring, she likes a fantasy base to herself, and keeps it that way.

I will not post my mods discriptions... they'd probably kill me... giggle.

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote