View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 07:33 AM   #115
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ferd stood a few feet back from the ranger, and he wasn’t sure what to think of him. That mean Old Bill had played a trick on them that was beyond just being mean, but something about this man made Ferd want to trust him. On the other hand, Big Folk made him nervous by presence alone. What is a ranger anyway? He thought to himself as he watched Erendal. Sounds like someone who just likes to be outside. But he did save us from that… Ferd shivered as he looked over at the barrow, and he knew he just wanted to leave this place.

“Guys, we need to decide something quickly, because this place is making me feel really uncomfortable,” Ferd called over the other voices. “I don’t want to be anywhere near here when the sun goes down.” Shaking his head, he shivered and began taking the rings off his fingers. He didn’t like the feel of the old garb even in the sunlight. “Does anyone know where our real clothes are?”