View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 02:52 PM   #171
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Hello strange people *starts squinting at everyone*, and hello new strange people. I'd just like to clarify that Gudryn is maturing (for the time being) into a somewhat crazy person, I mean come on she hears voices in her head for crying out loud! And I assure you it's through no fault of Eodwine or anyone else aside from Rand*.

I'm also thinking I might like to develope her into a person with somewhat 'special' abilities. Not to extremes like mind reading or telekinesis, but she definetly feels things differently then other people. What do you think? Do you think it's too much? Keep in mind I'm not trying to make her invincible or super human, she's merely different, more sensitive and attune to things that other people would basically ignore. Your thoughts are appreciated.

And I totally agree with our RP characters being based on ourselves. All of mine are, different facets of me some not so pleasant *coughEswencough*.

*: Rand was Gudryn's evil Uncle/step father that did horrible things to her. Basically beat on her and nearly killed her several times.