View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 01:27 AM   #13
Feadolena Nolfare
Pile O'Bones

Feadolena Nolfare has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Moridel spoke up at once. "I agree with Gandalf," she said, "Thanks to the merry dwellers of the Old Forest," she cast an appreciative glance at Bethberry, "I think that evil would not dare to come there, or if it did, it would not stay long. Nay, 'twould be better to press on. Also, I am anxious to see what my colleagues at Tharbad have discovered. And I think none here are anxious to walk straight into the Barrow of a Wight," (ooc: haha! yeah right)

While waiting for the group to make its decision, she turned back to Naaramare. "No worries, I make a habit of taking things literally, unless there is good reason to do otherwise. I'd not be here today were it not for that... the Wild is not friendly to doubt and symbolism. I am glad, however, that my vigilance pays in the leisure of others. But for me, there shall be no rest 'till Day's End."

Menelduliniel's story, however, was a more immediate disturbance. Moridel would be glad to learn more of what passed in Mirkwood, as she had not been that way herself for a very long while. "Ah, milady, I knew that bad would come of Thranduil's notorious stiff neck! His son, though, hmm... I have not seen Thranduil's third son since well-nigh my own childhood! Yet in the years of my people I am more aged than he, now. Still, with all Thraduil's stubbornness, I know not how he would let any killing of Elves go on in his realm, save by orcs or other Dark creatures. But you say there is one such in his service... this is disturbing indeed. For in all my years I have never heard of one Elf killing another accidentally, nay, 'twould be all but impossible! I cannot think but that this trainer you speak of is somehow warped into the service of evil... I wonder if there is aught I may do to better this matter..."

ooc: @naaramare- oh, indeed! that has always been my fave Quenya line *points to doom-and-gloomy RPG character* hm, this warrants a visit to said blog... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: Feadolena Nolfare ]