View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 06:49 AM   #71
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn
I think that depends on who the EW is. If it is someone who's usually a loudmouth, it would look mighty suspicious if they suddenly started acting very subtly.
A good point I didn't think about. Finding the EW might be even trickier than I imagined it'd be. *sigh*

Cailín's post got me thinking. I know I'm starting my endless flow-of-consciousness posting (or to but it bluntly, flip-flopping) now, but I can't help thinking that the EW might have actually chosen these "big guys" since he/she might predict that we make the kind of assumptions of intelligent-but-not-big-guys -players as I did in my last post. It seems that the theory is quite basic since it occured to me without much thinking, so I think the EW would try to avoid such predictable choices.

If you ask, which of my theories I myself support (which is a fair question) I can say "no idea" since, I need more thinking to find a solution that makes sense. These are just thoughts.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote