View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 09:21 AM   #90
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Kitanna ~ Will eat her beau for midnight snack before the game is over.
Diamond, how ever did you learn my plan?

Loki seems to have gathered some suspicion around himself.
Quote:
I am, obviously, the best pick(And, being newest to the forums) and least suspicious of the group. Chances are good that I would not have been considered to be anything evil and wrong... just yet
This caught my eye when I first read it and then I see Nogrod also feels this comment needs to be watched. Nogrod also mentioned Loki's "wolfish" defense of himself ofone little comment made. I'm not really concerned about that it's his first game and Day one. It's not all that surprising he's a bit jumpy. But the comment above has me worried. What exactly is Loki trying to tell us? Trying to taunt us?
Quote:
I merely remarked that being new to the game would make me appear to be rather UN-canine in nature. A very good choice to curse, if you would. However, if you do so wish to ignore this offer of insight upon the thought processes of those who had attempted to transmogrify me, be it well on yourself. Think of it as me being a wolf. It's your bloody loss, villager. Unless, of course, you are a wolf, and turning suspicions on me is naught but a not-so-clever scheme to remove suspicions from yourself. Bear in mind, lycanthrope, that when I am lynched, eyes will turn upon thee...
An open challenge to Nogrod? And he says "when" he's lynched, not "if" he's lynched.
Also Loki says since this is his first game he is less likely to be accussed of wolvery. Not true in my opinion and saying that only brings more suspicion on him.

But moving on the plan Gurthang set forth and phantom elaborated on is a good one.
Quote:
Now, phantom makes the situation sound pretty bright for us, but that's what the Evil Wizard would like to do; to make the Villagers believe that we don't have much to be scared of.
A terrifying idea. Phantom the EW? I'd rather not think about it. The plan is still a good one and the things the EW should fear still hold true.

Well I really must run now, but I shall return in an hour or so to contribute some more.