View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 09:18 PM   #229
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

There's a lot I could say about why SPM was chosen, but I'm going to wait a bit to give my opinion. I'm guessing there is a very simple explanation, but it's possible the pick was extremely careful and strategic, in which case I want to watch for people doing certain things today, because there are certain things someone does if they make a kill for a certain reason.

Of course, the very fact that I've said I'm watching for unnamed suspicious activities might result in the Wolves chickening out of whatever they had planned (if they did indeed have a sort of plan for the day, given to them by the EW perhaps).

But I'll say more later in the day about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Phantom=EW would lead to a resounding villager victory, I assure you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond
I tend to agree with this, in the sense that tp is one of the ones more likely to be found out by the GW or Seer pretty quickly. Which is why I doubt that he would have been selected for this role.
I'm glad to see you believe that I'm not the EW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
because Roa is a Wizard, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond
I have to say I was thinking this, too.
Of course you were. Great minds...you know the rest.

Now, the only way to find out if we're right is to lynch Roa, but I don't feel like pushing for someone's death this early in the day. I haven't seen much from Roa, and I'd like to wait and hear what she has to say for herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
and while I lean a little toward Loki as that double-choice, it's not because of her, it's because that's the choice I'd have made
Or because that's the choice you did make, of course.

I don't have time to say more now. I promised Zali I'd take a walk with her down by the creek today. We should be back soon though.

Or maybe not.

*ducks battledore*