View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 02:00 PM   #807
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Lalaith analysis, cont.

Day 3
1st post - Congratulates village, answers Firefoot's question about why there was a hunter before a Ranger

2nd - Points out that Naria wouldn't have known that Nogrod was a fellow wolf

3rd - says she went back over her knowledge of Oddwen, and states that her behavior is consistent with how she's always acted

Considering the near random vote for Oddwen the previous day, this looks, well, odd. I suppose one good turn around deserves another.

4th - gives a basic summary of EW activity, wonders on which night Naria and Nogrod were turned, suggests that both wolves living were innocent on Day1, gives three possibilities for the changed wolf, wonders about the GW activity

5th - Curious as to what Cailin meant by the hunter not picking Naria, restates order of nightly events, realizes that Nogrod, Naria, or phantom could have been the changed wolf

This post doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me- it mostly just sounds like confused babbling, and, for the second post in a row, she doesn't really say anything

6th - can't find LMP's post about the hunter role

7th - Find's the post about the hunter role

8th - points out that Fea's reaction to the N thing wasn't all that odd, believes Naria was the Night 3 wolf, believes that one Night 1 wolf still lives, refuses to accept Loki as the turned wolf, agrees that finding the EW is more important than finding wolves

9th - admits that it is possible that Nogrod was a night 2 wolf, but doesn't really buy this theory

10th - Clarification on the hunter role

11th - Denies being the changed wolf, thinks we should be trying to determine when the current wolves were turned

While her cannon fodder theory was logical and accurate, this idea is just the opposite. We have no way of knowing when the current wolves were turned. The only ones who do are the EW and the wolves, and it would be far too easy for them to direct attention where they wanted it to go.

12th - Thinks Kath made a good spot about Nilp

13th - Wonders why Eomer linked SPM and Naria

14th - "I was so engrossed in the game; I'd forgotten those blasted family trees. Thanks, Caran."

15th - agrees with Cailin, thinks Roa's passion/aggressiveness is normal behavior, attributes it to red-hair, points out that the ones being suspected are "the usual suspects," wonders whether to vote Gurthang or Celuien, or Valier

16th - Doesn't think Zali or Eomer are guilty. Votes Celuien.

17th - will look at Valier the following Day, "if we are all spared"

The phrase "if we are all spared" bothers me somewhat, but I doubt it's all that serious. However, Lal does suddenly become far more vocal on this day. Her posts on the other hand, don't say a whole lot, leading her to the "lots of volume, little substance" category, which I always find fishy.

Day 4 (dear Lord) coming up soon)

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote