View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #817
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Roa: so what you're saying is that you can be as condescending and judgmental as you like, but heaven forbid that I should take offense at being portrayed as a twaddle head?
I wasn't being condescending or judgemental. Nor did I portray you as a twaddle head. I've said this many times before- I will never, ever, insinuate that one of my fellow players is stupid, moronic, or twaddle-headed, because I simply don't believe it to be the case. Show me where I depicted you as a twaddle head, and I'll explain how that is not the case.

Quote:
Okay.... I don't mind being suspected, after all I suspect other people, but your tone is always one of "This is how I play and it is the perfect way, anyone who doesn't play this way is either evil or stupid." Just thought I'd point that out to you.
I didn't realize this was my tone at all. I play according to what I think is best, but I've never claimed it was perfect. Nor have I ever stated that anyone who didn't play my way was stupid or evil. Infact, yesterday I was speaking aginst someone saying just that. I found the flaws in your posts and I brought them to light, and that was all I did.

Quote:
but now as I continue to post I do feel it rather behooves me to let you know that you're just being redundant, yourself, before you go ahead and critique my "nonsense" the usual way.
First, you obviously weren't letting it slide, as you made the snide comment first.

Secondly, I don't see where I have been redundant. And as I said earlier, "nonsense" refers to in character posting, which I usually do not engage in, and have not for this entire game.

You over-reacted to my analysis, made a snide comment about me, and then accused be of being rude and close minded when the rudeness started with you.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote