View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 03:38 PM   #824
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Right. Back to the pressing issue of voting.
After the fairly straightforward decision about Valier yesterday, I found this shortlist quite a tough one.

Kitanna could be a recent wolf. But I'm not sure enough about her one way or another to vote for her.
Azaelia was feeling innocent to me before, and she was too suspected to be a recent wolf. The only thing that bothers me about her is this Q&A she had with Kath which ended up making Zali look less guilty at the end of it and therefore made me wonder about the purpose of the whole exercise as a possible set-up.
Fea - I've gone back and forth about this and I've now decided to give her the benefit of the doubt, partly because I kind of concur with her EW theories, and partly because I think she's more likely an EW than a wolf I'm taking Gurthang's points on board about him finding the EW.
That leaves Alcarillo. He's as good as suspect as any to be the original surviving wolf.
++ALCARILLO

Roa, you asked about my own EW theories.
I think that the likeliest remaining candidates for EW are Fea, Diamond, Roa, Spawn, Eomer and Morm. Jenny and ( very maybe) Caran and Lommy are possibles.
Of the likely crowd, I am inclined to put Spawn and Eomer at the bottom of the list because of wolf choices. Morm has been feeling pretty innocent but he's definitely smart enough to pull a bluff.

Last edited by Lalaith; 05-21-2006 at 03:40 PM. Reason: cross-posted with Alcarillo's post onwards
Lalaith is offline   Reply With Quote