View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 04:24 PM   #848
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I had every reason in the world, Roa. The Loki thing never worked for me, nor did the Nogrod thing. You made my hit list every day. You play too much like me and I know what I'm like when I'm evil. It wasn't hard to figure out. The only thing that had me questioning myself at all was medical stuff that's been clouding my thoughts. I couldn't get my supporting details until yesterday when I became almost absolutely certain it was you but I couldn't vote for you lest I die and let one of your wolves live ergo I had to reeeeeally hope that tonight you either got caught or turned me to one of yours (yeah, I'm a little vindictive about that whole everyone almost killed me thing). But I sure as heck didn't want to die because then I wouldn't get the satisfaction of trying to kill you more. And you KNOW I've been trying. Why on earth did you let me live?