View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #944
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
...stunned silence...

Morm was a wolf? Well my faith in everything is completely shattered. I thought he was innocent, luckily our hunter saw through that. That's pretty good, both our hunters bagged wolves, I applaud that. Well done indeed.

Quote:
Lalaith=
I assumed from Caran's guarding, that he was the Seer. If he were innocent, this is what the wolves would also probably have assumed. So he should by rights be dead. But he's not.
I don't know how I feel about jumping on that sort of point (not just for Eomer, but for anyone). Such things smell like set-ups to me.
But I will say, now that we know Morm was a wolf, that it's interesting Morm went after Eomer so much one day, and then sort of let his whole case drop. He said he was satisfied with Eomer's defense, but it all seems a little fishy now. I thought Morm was the seer and Eomer his dream. Wrong again.

I don't have much time now to look into it, but I'll take a look at Eomer after Morm stopped accusing him. But I'd also really like to take a look at Eonwe, Glirdan, and Oddwen today. They've all really flown under the radar and it worries me.

So, I'll return in a few hours with what I've found in Eomer, Eonwe, Glirdan, and Oddwen's post.