View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 02:37 PM   #166
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Da votez (known innocents italicized):

#113 Morsul -> Huey, because 'as Sally said easy first vote' could be wolf-on-wolf, and Rune's comments on Huey could be 'wolf-to-wolf communication'.

It doesn't seem like Morsul dreamt Huey, rather like he was taking a lead from Sally, whom he had dreamt and found innocent (he pretty much said so in #91). So Morsul being confirmed as the Seer says nothing about Huey's guilt or innocence.

#119 Huey -> Nerwen (1) because she 'makes big posts that don't seem oriented on actually finding wolves', referring to her analysis of the Zil kill. So basically because of one early D2 post that didn't come to any definite conclusion about who killed Zil why. I find that a shaky reason.

#122 Shasta -> Pitch (1), because I pushed Boro too hard and tried to 'subtly push suspicion on not-Rune' on D1. Looking back on D1 now, I get that it may look like this and he may be genuine.

#141 Lalaith -> Nerwen (2) 'because I don't think either Pitch or Huey are guilty' and 'with so few of us, it seems silly to start vote-spreading'. Nerwen herself commented on how Lalaith was very non-committal here and made it look like her vote was forced by circumstance. Furry-looking vote IMO.

#143 Sally -> Lal (1): 'For spreading things too thin yesterday', and possibly following Shasta's #123 where he mentioned Lalaith as 'outside shot at her being the wolf based on absenteeism'. Known innocent vote, what can I say.

#145 Pitch -> Lal (2), for reasons given in earlier posts and summarized in my last. Also because, after Nerwen's #136, I wanted to push an alternative to her that wasn't myself.

#147 Boro -> Pitch (2), no reason given. Revenge for D1, piggybacking on Shasta's suspicion, or just trying to save Nerwen (as his preceding post seems to suggest)?
Boro, I'd really like to know whether you saw my vote before you voted.

So far Huey's, Lal's and Boro's votes seem the most dubious to me.