View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 05:18 AM   #35
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I think the quiet wolf - loud wolf ratio is about the same as the quiet villager - loud villager ratio. Also, I think that loud people make loud wolves and quiet people make quiet wolves, and if Nogrod claims to have chosen the roles at random, we hardly can divide people into "quiet people" and "loud people" and say that this and this percent of these are wolvish or something like that.
If fully agree with you on this. I'm just saying there tends to be one wolf among the silent, but it does not necessarily mean it's always this way. I think it's quite silly to vote for someone just because they are loud or quiet...we should be basing our votes on the content within their posts, not by how much they are posting. One-liners or not, we should be seeing at least one post and vote from everyone. And if not, they will eventually be modfired.

Anyways, some first impressions:

The Might's behaviour, starting with the "let's lynch a quiet person" attitude does make me a bit uneasy. Yet, I'm thinking this is more likely to be newbie behaviour than suspicious.

Rikae was the first to make a truly help and analysing post. I agree with most of what she says, so I see no reason to suspect her at this point. Lommy also seems to be sincere in her first post. I get an innocentish vibe from her...let's just hope I'm not being completely deceived here.

Nerwen is a bit defensive...but then again, she was also in the last game and turned out innocent...

I agree that Valier's two posts seem rather contradictory, but I'm not sure that's enough to form an actual suspicion. But I will be watching her closely.

I don't find anything strange about Menel (aside from his name...Lupo Furryface ). And I don't intend to vote for him toDay simply because I feel bad for the poor guy.

Others I have not mentioned, I don't currently have enough to form an opinion on yet. I do not actually have any suspicions at this point of time, but hopefully that'll change by the time I wake up tomorrow.