View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 02:50 PM   #93
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Question

“….no..” Ama smiled sweetly, “But I am sure we will think of one!” she laughed. For once her spirits were lifted and she did not think so much of being lost and thought more of enjoying herself. They walked on chatting, laughing. A few days passed, but they never seemed to be short of food or water and always managed to light a good fire to keep them warm.

The pooch was still with them, though he did not have a name yet. And as the fourth night of their journey without Bill came to a the group sat around the fire. Ferd and Ben singing as usually, which cheered the rest of them up a great deal. A few Coney’s sat roasting on the fire, Olo and Falco had cought them and were very pleased with them selves.

“Well if it wasn’t for Falco and me we wouldn’t have supper tonight,” he said slapping Falco on the back playfully, “I think we did an alright job of it!”

“Yes and if wasn’t for you we wouldn’t be in this mess!” Ama smiled, the rest of the hobbits laughed but Olo looked a little taken aback by this comment. “Oh Olo, get over yourself, I was only messing around!” she laughed, and threw some grass at her cousin. He smiled weakly back. She couldn’t help but think she had slightly upset him.