View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 04:22 PM   #2906
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
White-Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien
Oh, Jolly Barkeeper, long have I admired you standing in your tavern from afar and close by in my adjoining Healing and Cupping establishment. What say you to an alliance betwixt us? You supply the ale, and I'll supply the easing of headaches that follow the next day.
Aw shucks! I am powerless to resist your wiles, lady healer. I now pronounce us man and wife. And together we shall run the House of Healing and Drinking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
For the first time ever, Sauce and I will not suspect each other in the least.
C'mon, TP. Some of your predictions are unlikely ones - but that's just outlandish! I predict that I shall, at least once during the game, vote for you as an Ordo, scry you as the Seer, attempt to kill you as a Wolf, protect you as the Ranger and hunt you as the Hunter (not necessarily in that order).

Moving on to game rules and the like ...

Am I right that 6pm EDT is 10pm GMT? Although I would prefer a slightly later deadline, I can certainly live with that.

No double-lynches looks to be a good idea for a game like this. But what is the rule for determining who is lynched in the event of a tie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmp
The gifteds know who the good wizard is; the good wizard may PM the gifteds during the Day, and the gifteds may PM the good wizard during the Day.
Can the Werewolves pass information to the Evil Wizard? If so, doesn't this make it rather likely that the Evil Wizard will learn the identity of the Good Wizard simply by de-gifting and then Wolfing a Gifted? I suppose the likelihood is that a Villager will be targeted by both the GW and the EW the Night after being de-Gifted and it's up to the GW whether to allow them to become a Werewolf or to force them instead to be killed. But if the Wolves are allowed to pass information to the EW, this surely make it almost inevitable that the GW will choose death for the poor villager.

Wouldn't it be better that the Gifteds remain unaware of the identity of the GW, but are allowed to pass information (via the sub-mod) to him or her?