View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:01 AM   #40
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Fea, hope you will come back with some little more substance, please (same could be said about some others).
Good morning.

^not substance^

I have classes from 9:10 until 12:30, so you won't see me during my morning.

^not substance^

But it's Friday, which means that you will see me after I grab lunch! How yay is that?

^still not^

Okay, time to admit: this post isn't going to have substance.

Nor will any subsequent posts today, probably.

Though I might redeem myself (insomuch as I can) as follows:

The reason my Day One posts won't have substance is because I (and I always have) subscribe to the belief that you can't learn anything from Day One until AFTER Day One.

You won't find me seriously probing posts until Day Two. After the wolves make a legitimate kill. Once there's something to go on.

There is no way to find objective evidence for somebody else's guilt in what is basically a suicide. Wolves have nothing to do with the mod's death, therefore until Day Two, they have nothing to hide. Which means that unless they're really stupid, they're not going to give us anything to go on. First day comments can often lead to accurate assumptions, but not until later. As in, stuff we say on Day One usually makes a lot more sense in retrospect.

So yeah. Today I have classes until lunch time. Since they'll be boring, I'll spend them drawing and trying to come with a decision of who is the best choice to lynch without evidence.

My choice, so you can be prepared, will probably be of a villager who has historically concerned me. Whether or not the person is guilty makes no real difference to me. I'll be voting based on my confidence in my own ability to tell now or later on whether or not they're guilty.

Shower. Breakfast. Classes. See you before Day ends.