View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 04:44 PM   #357
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Doctor Dream Analyzes, as requested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
I made a post mentioning that Numenor lay buried under central London, stretching from Piccadilly to Trafalgar Square, with its central point being under Piccadilly Circus.
Phantom and a couple of others were scathing about this, very unfairly I thought because I was being entirely canonical and had the UT quotes to prove it. While I was hunting them out, Valier posted to support me, she demonstrated my assertion was correct by use of a model made of brazil nuts and hazlenuts, a picture of which she provided in her post.
I then spent a long time walking along a snowy residential street in Calgary (a place I have never been to) looking for a unversity campus, so that I could get access to a computer to play werewolf on.
Numenor is the London Underground?

Confident fellow Barrowdowners ridicule with logic and persuasion? (that's a guess considering who)

Canonicity = authority

Valier uses nuts to build a scale model of the whole thing. Nuts = insanity, obviously.

Calgary = time zone issues?

Werewolf = fun

Numenor = the promised land ...... under London?

London = real life.

What do you think so far?

littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote