View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 06:04 PM   #215
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Dun tossed and turned in his bed. The nightmares had gotten worse over the last couple of nights; it was nearly impossible for him to sleep without seeing Nerwen or Phantom.

A loud thud echoed through Dun's room as he fell from his bed. He groggily rolled over, his bedding joining him on the floor and covering his body. A moment later, he was wrenched from the floor by sharp-nailed fingers. He screamed, but the blankets muffled his voice.

"Help me!" he shouted again. "What's happening?"

The pressure on his legs tightened, claws digging into his calves as another hand clamped over his mouth. He was being carried somewhere, clearly, but where, and by whom?

"Mmmph mmmm didn't mmph!"

"Silence!" a gravelly voice demanded, and when Dun struggled again, the fingers on his face thrust into his cheeks, blood spilling down his face.

He tried to ask what they wanted, but before he could do anything else about his predicament, he was slammed to the floor.

The floor of his bedroom was cold. Dun shivered, attempting to recover his bearings. He was covered in sweat, but definitely uninjured.

"It was just a dream," he reminded himself. "I'm going to be just-"

A hand closed over his mouth, and the room was silent once more.

Patients
Kuru
Lottie
Lalaith
Lommy
Legate
Boro
Shasta

The Morgue
Phantom (for posterity)
McCaber
Nerwen
Dun

It is now Day 4.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 11-01-2016 at 06:14 PM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote