View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:06 PM   #244
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I suppose another good question would be, why would a Borowolf use his vote on the cleared innocent Lottie so early on in the day, when the game hinges on a single vote (assuming an innocent Inzil)?

Well, voting anyone but Lottie at this stage is silly. Although he did try, early on, as has been pointed out. Regardless, look at who Lottie has suspected today - Lalaith and myself, for the most part. Whereas Lommy and Kuru are basically given a pass - it's a reasonable assumption to think she'd continue going after Lalaith and I today and leave his packmates alone.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 11-02-2016 at 04:06 PM. Reason: X'ed with Kuru
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote